Thursday 9 August 2007

Welcome

Hi,

Having recently seen the fuss thats started with Multi Touch Displays - ie. Microsoft's "Surface" table technology is based on this, I did some digging and discovered that its not a new technology but the concept has been around for years.

True some people are considered to be the experts in this (Jeff Han take note) but I thought that there's enough info out there now to start having a go on my own. With a difference.

Why do this?
Well, simply because its so uber cool that I've just got to have one! - and also, I think it would make a fantastic "toy" for my daughter and the rest of the family. Also, if I can refine the process, I may start developing and selling them to people - why spend £10K when you don't need to?.....

Check back soon.....

No comments: