Monday 21 December 2009

Still here!

A lot has happened since my last post on this thing. Become a dad (again!), and moved house - only two things but damn, does time fly when you have a blue eyed monster to feed, and a house that needs totally gutting and starting again (bit by bit, room by room). I've not put this whole thing to bed - more on "hold" for the moment as I just don't have the time to put into it any more. What time I have is spent on my soon to be launched website - and even then, its few and far between!.

I'm actually thinking of binning the idea of using an LCD anyway. I've been "loosely" following the MT scene so I know that since it all first really "took off" people have made their own using LCD panels - so there's little point in me continuing that side of things (reinventing the wheel so to speak).

My plan is that when I get more time, I'm going to put together a proper MT table using a projector and front DI. I've had a play using WII Motes and damn! - it was so sodding easy I couldn't believe it! - there are issues with this technique in terms of the devices dropping the connection and them having restricted tracking but on the assumption these are ironed out, i'll probably use 2 or more WII Motes in the setup. I want it to be a kick ass table though - proper setup, leather trim, the whole works and to be hooked up to the house network so people can view pics, films whatever.

Part of me is really wishing the MS would release the Source software to the masses - though I can't see that happening for a long time yet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello,

Good Post..:-)
Thanks for sharing your this post and keep posting such post here in future too.
food presentation